Skip to content
General Care Instructions
- Be gentle when handling jewellery and use a light hand when putting on or removing jewellery.
- Avoid contact with moisture such as lotions, perfumes or acidic solutions that may affect coating or shine of your jewellery.
- Keep all jewellery after wear in a dry, non-humid place such as a jewellery pouch to ensure longevity of pieces.
- Although solid gold jewellery can be worn daily, we encourage you to clean your pieces at least once a week.
- To best preserve and maintain the shine of your jewellery, we advise not wearing your jewellery into the shower.
- Clean your jewellery with several drops of warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- For sterling silver jewellery, gently clean your pieces with the anti tarnishing cloth provided.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.