Silver Aurelia Cubic Necklace
Silver Aurelia Cubic Necklace
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Comes with anti-tarnishing polishing cloth
- Worldwide shipping via DHL Express
A dainty yet elegant necklace inspired by timelessness wearable through the seasons. A beautiful piece great for everyday wear or for special occasions.
- Aurelia Cubic Necklace also available in Rose Gold
- Material: 18K Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconias
- Length (end to end): 17 inches
- Comes with anti-tarnishing silver cloth
Solid Gold jewellery means that each piece is made with solid gold, inside and out. Although it is costlier than Gold Vermeil or Gold Plated jewellery it is more durable, valuable and least likely to cause skin allergies. Moreover, Solid Gold Jewellery can be worn daily and can maintain its shine for a very long time with proper care. Solid Gold jewellery is often sold in Karats (K) and can be set in 9K, 14K, 18K, 22K and 24K gold. The higher the number, the higher content of gold. At Justine Jewellery, most of our fine jewellery is available in 9K, 14K or 18K gold. We curate our fine jewellery with everyday wear in mind.
Individuals with sensitive ears or skin should look towards purchasing 14K gold and above as jewellery below 14K gold may contain small traces of nickel.
We generally do not set jewellery meant for everyday wear in 22K or 24K gold as jewellery with a higher gold content is 'softer' due to a lesser mix of metals to increase its resilience, making it more prone to bends and scratches.
925 Sterling Silver
925 Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% alloy metals. It excludes nickel and is compatible for those with sensitive skin.
To ensure the durability and strength of silver jewellery, it is generally mixed with other metals ensuring your favourite pieces last for a long time.
All 925 Sterling Silver come with a stamp, "925" or "S925" mark. Our pieces are coated with 14K and 18K gold to create a desirable finish, giving it lustre and shine, while increasing durability. Every order with Sterling Silver jewellery is packed with an anti-tarnish polishing cloth to help you upkeep shine on your pieces.
The Stainless Steel we use for our jewellery is 316L, also known as surgical steel. Stainless Steel in its original form (silver), will not rust, discolour or oxidise. It's also a highly durable material and it is water proof. Marketed as a hypoallergenic material, Stainless Steel actually contains very small traces of nickel. However, even for those with sensitive skin, it is rare for Stainless Steel to cause an allergic reaction as theoretically, it is bonded with other metals and is not able to affect the skin directly.
Our Stainless Steel pieces are coated with 14K and 18K gold to create a desired finish. It is low maintenance, highly durable and great for those with sensitive skin.
Gold-Plated and Gold Vermeil
Our pieces are a mixture of 14 - 18K Gold Plated and Gold Vermeil (veh-may). The difference between Gold Vermeil and Gold-Plated jewellery is that Gold Vermeil is a thicker layer (at least 2.5 microns) of gold over Sterling Silver which gives it a longer lasting shine while Gold Plated jewellery means gold can be plated over other materials such as brass or alloys.
- Be gentle when handling jewellery and use a light hand when putting on or removing jewellery.
- Avoid contact with moisture such as lotions, perfumes or acidic solutions that may affect coating or shine of your jewellery.
- Keep all jewellery in a dry, non-humid place such as a jewellery pouch to ensure longevity of pieces.
- Be mindful to not get your jewellery caught or hooked onto clothing fabrics as this can cause the chain to break or damage the clasp. Should this happen, gently remove the fabric and do not tug the piece of jewellery in an attempt to "untangle" it.
- Although solid gold jewellery can be worn daily, we encourage you to clean your pieces at least once a week with several drops of warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. This will help retain its lustre and prevent a build up of debris.
- To best preserve and maintain the shine of your jewellery, we advise not wearing your jewellery into the shower. This applies to both demi-fine and fine jewellery.
- For sterling silver jewellery, gently clean your pieces with the anti tarnishing cloth provided to maintain its shine.